Sildenafil Citrate jelly
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE jam is identical to customary Sildenafil Citrate. This medication is likewise used to treat erection issues in men. Jam is consumed straightforwardly into the circulation system, accordingly, requires a lot more modest dose to accomplish the equivalent result. Flavors for your request are picked haphazardly from the offered 21: Pineapple, Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, Banana, Black Currant, Butterscotch, Mint, Rose, Mango, Lemon, Cherry, Chocolate, Watermelon, Guva, Litchi, Raspberry, Green Apple, Anjeer, Caramel and Kiwi.
How should I take this medicine?
The jam is required orally 15-25 minutes before sexual activity.
You ought to never take more than one portion more than once a day.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken a lot of this medication contact a toxin control focus or trauma center at once.
NOTE: This medication is just for you; don't impart it to others.
What should I tell my medical services supplier before I take this medicine?
They need to know whether you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision issues, including an uncommon acquired eye infection called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart illness, angina, high or low pulse, a past filled with coronary episode, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an strange or hypersensitive response to sildenafil, different drugs, food varieties, colors, or preservatives
- pregnant or attempting to get pregnant
What may cooperate with this medicine?
Do not take this medication with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil items (Viagra, Caverta, Revatio, etc.)
This medication may likewise cooperate with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV contamination or AIDS
- certain drugs utilized for contagious or yeast diseases, as fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This rundown may not portray every single imaginable association. Give your medical services suppliers a rundown of the multitude of meds, spices, non-professionally prescribed medications, or dietary enhancements you use. Additionally advise them in the event that you smoke, drink liquor, or utilize illicit medications. A few things may communicate with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any progressions in your vision while taking this medication, call your PCP or medical care proficient when possible.
Call your medical services supplier immediately on the off chance that you have any change in vision.
Contact you specialist or medical services proficient immediately if the erection endures longer than 4 hours or in the event that it gets difficult. This might be an indication of a significant issue and should be dealt with immediately to forestall lasting damage.
If you experience manifestations of queasiness, discombobulation, chest torment or arm endless supply of sexual movement subsequent to taking this medication, you should cease from additional action and call your primary care physician or medical services proficient when possible.
Using this medication doesn't ensure you or your accomplice against HIV contamination (the infection that causes AIDS) or other physically communicated diseases.
What results may I notice from this medicine?
Side impacts that you should answer to your primary care physician or medical care proficient when possible:
- allergic responses like skin rash, tingling or hives, expanding of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, obscured vision, inconvenience telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, sporadic heartbeat
- men: delayed or difficult erection (enduring more than 4 hours)
Side impacts that generally don't need clinical consideration (report to your PCP or medical care proficient on the off chance that they proceed or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This rundown may not depict all conceivable results. Call your PCP for clinical guidance about side effects.
Where would i be able to keep my medicine?
Keep far from children.
Store at room temperature somewhere in the range of 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Discard any unused medication after the lapse date.