Sildenafil Citrate tablet
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE is utilized to treat erection issues in men.
What should I tell my medical services supplier before I take this medicine?
They need to know whether you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision issues, including an uncommon acquired eye infection called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart infection, angina, high or low circulatory strain, a background marked by coronary failure, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an uncommon or hypersensitive response to sildenafil, different meds, food varieties, colors, or preservatives
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medication by mouth with a glass of water. The portion is typically required 1 hour before sexual action. You ought not take the portion more than once each day. Try not to take your medication more regularly than coordinated. Overdosage: If you think you have taken a lot of this medication contact a toxic substance control focus or trauma center immediately. NOTE: This medication is just for you. Try not to impart this medication to others.
What may collaborate with this medicine?
Do not take this medication with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil items (Revatio)
This medication may likewise interface with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV disease or AIDS
- certain drugs utilized for parasitic or yeast contaminations, as fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This rundown may not portray every single imaginable collaboration. Give your medical services suppliers a rundown of the relative multitude of medications, spices, non-professionally prescribed medications, or dietary enhancements you use. Likewise advise them on the off chance that you smoke, drink liquor, or utilize unlawful medications. A few things may cooperate with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any progressions in your vision while taking this medication, call your PCP or medical care proficient as quickly as time permits. Call your medical services supplier immediately in the event that you have any adjustment of vision. Get in touch with you specialist or medical services proficient immediately if the erection keeps going longer than 4 hours or on the off chance that it gets excruciating. This might be an indication of a significant issue and should be dealt with immediately to forestall lasting harm. In the event that you experience manifestations of sickness, discombobulation, chest agony or arm endless supply of sexual action subsequent to taking this medication, you should forgo further action and call your primary care physician or medical care proficient as quickly as time permits. Utilizing this medication doesn't secure you or your accomplice against HIV contamination (the infection that causes AIDS) or other physically communicated diseases.
What results may I notice from this medicine?
Side impacts that you should answer to your primary care physician or medical services proficient when possible:
- allergic responses like skin rash, tingling or hives, expanding of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, obscured vision, inconvenience telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, sporadic heartbeat
- men: drawn out or excruciating erection (enduring more than 4 hours)
Side impacts that typically don't need clinical consideration (report to your primary care physician or medical services proficient on the off chance that they proceed or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This rundown may not depict all conceivable results. Call your primary care physician for clinical exhortation about side effects.
Where would i be able to keep my medicine?
Keep far from kids. Store at room temperature somewhere in the range of 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Discard any unused medication after the lapse date.